Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mommy Blogger Event at Peddler's Village


I have many fond memories of Peddler's Village . Sixteen years ago I took my bridesmaids to dinner at the Cock 'N Bull Restaurant. My sister-in-law had a surprise baby shower for me at Peddler's Village. Through the years I went to many events held at Peddler's Village: the Gingerbread House Displays, the Christmas Festival, the Easter Egg Hunt. My son had his 4 month old pictures taken at Clix Portrait Studios. When my little boy was about a year old we took him to The Celtic Rose, where we bought him his first cap. He still has it. Every time I walk through Journey's Spirited Gifts shop I feel relaxed.

On Wednesday I added another memory to my collection. I attended my first Mommy Blogger event held at Peddler's Village. I was able to invite one guest. I invited my sister-in-law and my two nephews.

The event was held at Giggleberry Fair where the children could play for two hours before eating lunch at Sweet Lorranie's Cafe & Bar. If you ask my 4 year old to tell you about his favorite part of the day, he will tell you about climbing through Giggleberry Mountain and playing in the game room with his cousins. He also enjoyed several rides on the Grand Carousel.


If you ask me about my favorite part of the day, I will tell you about visiting the Town Crier Bakery and receiving a complimentary cupcake. I also enjoyed our tour of Peddler's Village.

I am delighted to live close to Peddler's Village and be able to visit several times throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment